Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OOPS! So these pictures are out of order, I guess the most important thing is that I am finally getting these posted. SO we had a snow storm come through and school was canceled the kids were so excited to go and play in the snow that I thought they were never coming in. Lacy...yes the dumb dog is still kicking she moves pretty slow now and has quite a lot of grey hair and Bear decided to have a little fun of their own.

Thanksgiving we headed to my in- laws for some good fun and company. Then that weekend I cooked our turkey and we enjoyed some left overs. Dylan who is the comical one of the family decided he wanted the leg of the turkey so here he is chowin down:) This kid cracks me up.
Reece enjoyed his Thanksgiving as well.
Leah and Ashley playing princess's. This is all new for me and kinda fun as Kaeltynn never really did girly things, she played with cars with Brian when she was little.

No comments:

Blog Archive