

Okay so this picture of Dylan's head really does nothing. Randy took the kids to school like normal and as soon as he got home my phone rang...I looked and Randy and said uh oh, it's the school! So the lady on the other end proceeds to tell me that Dylan fell and face planted the cement and that I should probably come down and look at it because the nurse was not in yet. So I go down and it was pretty ugly. With an enormous goose egg on his head I took him home for the day, he kept holding the ice pack under his eye though, I really couldn't figure it out. So I would move the ice pack to the bump that you see above. well 2 days later he had a black and blue eye...needless to say it was Sunday of course! He is doing better and all is well but man it was a bad one...I don't think that he learned his lesson though because every time we drop him off at school he takes off running.

Brian and Reece chillin. Reece loves the bean bag chair.

Kaeltynn trying to stay away from the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment