
Okay so it's totally been forever since I posted pictures! We had Brian's birthday, he has now turned 11! Yikes! where has the time gone. He had a birthday party with some friends and we went to bounce and came back for some pizza and dessert. Then we had our own little family celebration..He wanted a double layer chocolate cake, it was a really good cake if I might add.

So I have been running a little daycare out of our house and it actually has been quite enjoyable. I have 5 extra kids on some days and 2 of my own. My little nieces are so stinking cute...Leah and the girls have a blast. In this picture we decided to have popcorn and watch a movie while the other kiddo's were sleeping, they had a really great time. Randy and I had to laugh because my whole life revolves around kids right now...Primary President, running a little daycare and having my own kids keeps me busy. I really actually enjoy it and wouldn't change it for anything.

NO this would not be my baby:) Leah loves little babies and is so cute with little Emily.

Brian got his Arrow of Light award in scouts!! It was a lot of hard work from his leader and I would like to say me but have to hand this one to Randy. Good Job boys! He was so excited. There is an actual arrow on it.

This was part of the ceremony that they had at the Pack meeting in cubscouts it was Brian and one other boy who got their Arrow of Light. Now he moves on to 11 year old Scouts holy cow own more year and he will be in Young Men's!!
No comments:
Post a Comment