Wednesday, December 15, 2010
So these pictures are out of order, I hate when I haven't posted in forever and then my brain gives out and by that time I have put all the pictures in the wrong order. Oh well. It really has been busy at our house with no dull moments. We have had basketball tryouts, scouts, activity days, kids i watch during the day, primary, grocery shopping, dinner and everything else that come with having a family, and Christmas approaching, it will be hard one with out mom around. I know it will pass but not having her here at this time is difficult. I think of all the silly things that she used to do and we would laugh...the toys she picked sometimes were pretty hilarious, she picked a doll for Leah and thought it was the cutest thing until leah started playing with it and it started singing in Spanish, or when we got our gifts we were lucky if they were wrapped. That was just her and she did it for years. We love her and miss her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- March (2)
- December (2)
- September (1)
- August (19)
- July (2)
- June (8)
- May (4)
- April (11)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- August (4)
- July (11)
- June (4)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (6)
- April (3)
- March (9)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (7)
- November (10)
1 comment:
Nice updates. I can't believe Lacy keeps going. She is never going to die is she. I also can not believe that you have an 11 year old. Totally weird to think that you had a 6 year old when we first met you. He should have a lot of fun in 11 year old scouts. Jeff had that calling for a while in our other ward and really liked it. They did a lot of fun boy scout type stuff. You are such a busy person so you have good reason to not get to your blog as much.
Post a Comment