Monday, November 1, 2010

October is such a busy month for us with 3 birthdays...a family baptism and just kid stuff so.. Okay so this was a little out of our comfort zone but we both decided to dress up at the last minute...Pippy longstocking(with out red hair) and fred from scooby doo! We had fun! I know we look silly but why not:0
The kids really had a great time, we ended up going trunk or treating at our ward party. Leah was a princess, Kaetlynn was going to a masquarde party, brian was...something mom doesn't like, Dylan is Hulk and Reece was Sully!
Dylan just being the Ham that he is.

3 comments:

Kristi M. said...

I love that you dressed up and I love that you were pippylongstocking. I makes me laugh really because I was just mentioning her to Jeff on Friday. Not sure why I thought of it. Everybody our age years ago was dressed up as her. The younger generation now would have no idea who she was. I also brought it up to Mindy Sunday and she agreed that she was so popular. Your hair looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun! Love the Halloween costumes and how it brings back memories of all of our costumes we came up with! I always remember we were punks....imagine that!

Susannah said...

I love dressing up! It always makes me happy! You have such a cute family. Adam is always telling stories from the good ole days...many of which involve Randy!

Blog Archive