Sunday, July 18, 2010
So I have been working on a few projects and having a lot of fun doing it. This is a skirt that I made for Kaetlynn out of a pillowcase..I got the pillowcase at the thrift store for 1.50! It isn't perfect and I am still learning but I thought that it actually turned out pretty cute.
As Reece gets more and more independent he likes to try and feed himself, this one particular night I was feeding him baby spaghetti and he was having a good time other than the fact that he would grab the spoon. He is also teething and he wants something hard to chew on so I decided to give him a pickle....yes a pickle and he loved chewing on and ended up eating the soft part. This kid is sure not a picky eater, he eats anything! and usually will not make a face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- March (2)
- December (2)
- September (1)
- August (19)
- July (2)
- June (8)
- May (4)
- April (11)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- August (4)
- July (11)
- June (4)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (6)
- April (3)
- March (9)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (7)
- November (10)
1 comment:
Holy smokes that skirt is cute!! I made myself a couple of skirts from a thrift store bedsheet that turned out pretty cute. I love trying new things too.
Post a Comment