Tuesday, July 6, 2010


My nieces and nephews came in June and we had a really great time! This is a picture of all the cousins together, we couldn't get them to stand any closer I think they thought that they all had cooties or something.
Little Reece wearing Uncle Greg's hat.
So when the weather decided to get warm for a few days in June I decided to try my culinary skills and BBQing ribs. I had never done it but it was a big thing to have ribs growing up. Almost every weekend my dad would BBQ ribs and fresh oysters...I totally could have done without those nasty, slimy oysters. Anyway I BBQ them slow and they turned out really yummy! Yeah for me!
So the infamous bird house....slowly....the squirrels tore it apart, they slowly ate the hole bigger, then they tore the roof off, after trying to save Dylan's poor birdhouse by hammering it back together...this weekend it found it on the grass all to pieces...darn little squirrels, we will have to get something a little more sturdy. It was fun while lasted.

No comments:

Blog Archive