WOW! Has it been a very long time since I blogged. So much has happened and our lives have changed so much. The kids are growing up so fast and getting to new mile stones each day. Lets see if the next couple of days if I can possibly get somewhat caught up.
This summer we had fun with some bee's up in one of our trees. I was horrified just thinking oh my goodness these bee's are going to attack my daycare kids. But after putting on FB what I should do a long time friend of my Amy that I had gone to school with since 2nd grade called and said her husband is a beekeeper and bees actually won't bother you unless you bother them. I then called a local bee keeper who came out and gave my daycare kids a little tutorial of how bees make their hives and the kids got to taste some of the honeycomb! How cool is that?! The keeper said that there were about 25,000 bees up in our tree. he actually vacuumed most of them and cha-ching for him:) It was so fun.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- March (2)
- December (2)
- September (1)
- August (19)
- July (2)
- June (8)
- May (4)
- April (11)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- August (4)
- July (11)
- June (4)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (6)
- April (3)
- March (9)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (7)
- November (10)
No comments:
Post a Comment