Saturday, August 13, 2011

This is one week after Dylan breaking his arm...there was still to much swelling so we will have to wait another week for the hard cast. The red things you see poking out on both sides are the pins holding his elbow together. It actually broke right above the joint and then a piece of his joint broke off and was just floating around so to speak....He has done absolutely amazing...when this whole thing happened he didn't shed a tear! He was riding to the park and fell off his bike...there is no amazing story behind this, he just hit it just right. I took him to the hospital where they immediately gave him an IV and morphine. He just kept asking...are you going to fix my arm? Can you move I can't see the TV...besides waking up every few hours the first few nights because he was hurting he has done amazingly well.

I love you Dylan you are always in good spirits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That looks so dang painful! How is that cute little guy still in so many stinkin adroable smiles???? Oh, ghesh. I could not even imagine. Do you need anything????

Blog Archive