Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kevin drove us to Wisconsin for dinner one night..it is a 3 story restaurant on a deck looking out over the Hudson River. It was very different but fun and had a great view.

Am I driving all of you crazy with my out of order pictures..I guess thats what I get trying to blog with my kids asking me 5 million questions. This is actually inside their library! The weather is so humid during the summer and so cold they have to have places to go ....absolutely beautiful!
Candy...their black lab whom i was told is getting older and slowing down,,hmmm I have yet to believe it. I had her going pretty good.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Auntie Shelly - Mommy is typing this b/c as you know I don't have thumbs. I miss you. You are very fun! But now that I am older you wear me out just a little.
PS - I won't shake for them, only for you! Candy

Blog Archive