Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Darn..out of order but what do you expect from my blog right? This is part 2 of the broken arm. This is the end result. He wanted an orange cast because that is his favorite color.

The pins possibly will come out next wednesday...he however does not know this. They are going to take his cast off and take xrays without the cast and decide how to proceed from there. I am so nervous because they will not give him a local or anything so that it wont hurt but I am thinking that the skin is kind of growing around the pins right?! Besides they are taking it out of the bone! Oh man...and i had joked with Randy that I was going to make the appointment when he was home..well jokes on me this time because he is actually working M-F next week. It was pretty neat to see the new xray and how the new bone is starting to grow!

2 comments:

Kristi M. said...

I would think that something was growing on that pin too and would be painful to remove. I guess you will find out soon. Funny how Randy has to work M-F.

Anonymous said...

Well....to share some light on the pin coming out of the bone....in the dental world when we do implants, the patients say the only painful thing is the gums.....supposedly the bones dont have much nerve???? Hopefully, his elbow is similar to jawbone. But, I have no idea!!!! Sounds like you have been super super busy with traveling and accidents!!!! Poor Dylan but I love love love the orange cast! Love ya and been thinking about you lately. Its time for a breakfeast at JBs again!

Blog Archive