Friday, June 3, 2011
It has been a fun school year and to see each of my kids grow and learn new things. It is fun to see how different they all are and to see their strengths and what they are each good at. I love them and am proud to be there mom. It is hard and it is a challenge and I try to be a good mom and pray that I teach them what they need to know and learn while I can in this life. Love you kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- March (2)
- December (2)
- September (1)
- August (19)
- July (2)
- June (8)
- May (4)
- April (11)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- August (4)
- July (11)
- June (4)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (6)
- April (3)
- March (9)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (7)
- November (10)
No comments:
Post a Comment