Monday, May 9, 2011

We did the race for the cure again this year..I think we have gone every year for the past 6 years at least. I met one of my friends and her mom down there this year(i should have taken a pic) that i have known since grade school. Thanks Jamee and Melba for coming! It is such a great event to be a part of! Clela rode along with us to meet some of her friends from work down there as well.

Randy had to work so we were only supposed to do the 1mile but somehow ended up in the 5k walk..The kids did really great. Dylan go tired but otherwise all was good.
Brian and Kate ran some of the way
This was the funniest..I look back and Reece was bent over in the wagon asleep! No complaints there.

2 comments:

Kristi M. said...

What a fun tradition for you and the kids. The picture of Reece is so sweet. The excitement must have worn him out.

Anonymous said...

Love that we could come be with you and the cute kids! I love you! You are one strong woman and I get so much strength from you!!

Blog Archive