Saturday, April 30, 2011


This was so hilarious..it will lose some in the telling I am sure, it was one of those things where you had to be there...So the goose..was just sitting there and Dylan was running up to it, I quickly pulled out my camera, I thought that he was just trying to get close to it and I said Dylan turn around so that I can take a picture..well the goose had started to hiss when he turned around his face was red and he was screaming..ahhhhhh! We were cracking up so hard, he thought that it was a statue..not real. oh it was real all right, then Brian and Kaetlynn convinced him to go back for a picture.
We saw this goose actually lay an egg and then turn the eggs and cover them..pretty amazing.

My Aunt Willow reading to Reece and Leah.

No comments:

Blog Archive