Saturday, April 30, 2011

This last week...My Aunt and Uncle came for a visit. I have not seen them since my mom passed..a little over a year ago..We had such a wonderful visit. I took the kids out of school for a day and we headed to the zoo, they had a few different attractions which was kinda nice. It was also I think very healing for the kids as we have all had a hard time hear and there with the passing of my mom I think because it was so sudden and we didn't have time to really prepare. It was hard for me to see them go back home but it was so wonderful to create new memories. I think of my Aunt as my mom. I am so grateful for all the her and my Uncle have done. Thank you Auntie for creating "new memories" for my family. We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my~~ She looks identical to your mom!!!! Beautiful! Glad you guys had a good time!

Amy Michelle said...

Jamee, I was going to say the same thing. She so looks like your mom! I am so glad you are able to make new memories! you are amazing!

Blog Archive