Monday, April 4, 2011

So..I was trying to get a little creative in keeping the kids busy during Spring Break and with my kids home and extra kids..this was kinda fun!
Bear really didn't mind pulling all the kids in the wagon, I think she quite enjoyed herself as did the kids.

We also have had sickness around our house. Reece had pneumonia, and a sinus infection and Leah had an ear infection and a sinus infection. so antibiotic after antibiotic, inhaler, steroids we are now better!
This plant is just amazing me! It is so big and is just keeps growing it is really going to be a lot bigger than last year.

1 comment:

Kristi M. said...

I can not believe Bear really pulls them. That is awesome. I should try that with Diesel. Your plant looks great. It probably needs to see the light. Its leaves look a little pale. Keeping it under the carport will also help acclimate it a little too. Can't wait to see it bloom.

Blog Archive