
Reece's Birthday!! I so can't believe that he is one! Time really flies. I remember when I was first pregnant with this little man. I thought that the timing was so wrong when in fact Heavenly Father sent him to us for so many reasons.....He is really a mama's boy, he was three months old when my mom became very ill he was a little trooper spending day in and day out at the doctor's office with mom and I or at her house spending as much time with her as we could, Randy was so awesome...he was there for the other kids and had a really great handle on the kids and the house work that needed to be done and reassured me that we could stay with my mom as long as we needed to(we meaning Reece was attached) if it wasn't for Reece it would have been a lot harder going through what we did with my mom, I had something else that kept me going day in and day out after mom passed away, it would have been so easy to just close the door and sleep. Two really great things that I remember as mom was getting sicker was we were in the car and I was driving her to have a blood transfusion and she said to me....."I was out on the back porch drinking coffee and I could feel God," she said. "I talk with him all the time and it is like he is right next to me." Of course at the time I just thought that she was starting to build a relationship with him but little did I know she really was that close. One other memory that little Reece and I had was when we were sitting out on the couch with mom and my Auntie Willow and papa and Greg and mom was dozing in and out of
consciousness and she looked at Reece and said...aren't you cute Reece, she smiled at him put her finger on his chin and back she went to sleep. I love you Little Reece and you have a special place in my heart:_

Holy
Moly! It was
Kaeltynn's birthday and she turned 9 this year, we took some of her friends to bounce and came back to the house for pizza, presents and fun! I just love
girly time!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Reece! And Kaetlynn who is absolutely adorable! Your memories of your mom are priceless. just reading them gave me goosebumps. I really appreciate you sharing them. Reece was meant to share that time with you and your mom.
Post a Comment