Okay so not the greatest picture of me but my little man is sure darn cute and such a mama's boy! I totally love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- March (2)
- December (2)
- September (1)
- August (19)
- July (2)
- June (8)
- May (4)
- April (11)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- August (4)
- July (11)
- June (4)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (6)
- April (3)
- March (9)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (7)
- November (10)
2 comments:
I would totally agree that Reece's smile is so contagious. He is so cute! You guys have been doing some really fun things.
So funny! When I first saw the top pic of all the kids I told Kev that Kaetlynn looks exactly like you when I first met you. Then I read the entry right below it and sure enough shes in third grade! Same time we became friends! How funny is that! Cute little family you got!
Post a Comment