Monday, May 24, 2010

So today marked Dylan's graduation and with my mom being gone it was a little hard. She has always gone with me when the other kids graduated from kindergarten and then we would usually go to lunch afterward. It is also her birthday this week. It makes it a little hard, but on we start with a new chapter in our lives for things that I usually do with mom and she won't be there to share the memory with.
Yeah for Dylan!! It has been a long haul for Dylan with his speech since he was 2 years old and being in therapy for 3 years and 2 surgery's later..... We have made it through!! Good job my little man! We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

Brent Orton said...

Dylan looks so grown up! I bet he was so thankful to have his mom there, and maybe your mom was peeking in too. Those lonely moments are hard. Hope you have a beautiful week this week Shelly. Summer is almost here!

The Hemming's said...

I love you Shelly! You are such a STRONG woman, really, I admire your strength so much! And yay for Dylan, he has come so far in the last couple years, I remember when you couldnt figure out why he wasnt speaking, and now look at him!You are such a good mom! Love you- em

Blog Archive