Friday, May 21, 2010
Ok So I am seriously a retard! none of the pictures below are in order and I was to lazy to go back and fix them, so.... It was Dylans birthday and he got a bird house that he was able to put together and paint, he was so excited. I took before and after pics but those arent' in order so just pretend. oh well at least I got them posted right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- November (4)
- March (2)
- December (2)
- September (1)
- August (19)
- July (2)
- June (8)
- May (4)
- April (11)
- February (4)
- January (1)
- December (8)
- November (2)
- October (4)
- August (4)
- July (11)
- June (4)
- May (8)
- April (5)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- December (5)
- November (8)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (6)
- April (3)
- March (9)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- December (7)
- November (10)
1 comment:
I love his birdhouse and I love that he wanted a birdhouse. It looks really fun to put together. I can't believe that he is 6! He was just 2 when we met you guys.
Post a Comment