Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So it has been forever since I blogged and yes I do realize this. We have had so much going on it has been crazy, so let me give you and update and I posted a few pics but I actually havent' had the camera out much including for christmas, I was so tired and fighting a cold I just plain forgot. So December started out with a trip to see the Boise Parade, it was fun but really cold and a good reminder why I try to be a hermit in the winter! Then Kaeltynn had a bilateral something or other, they went in and relocated her ureters and made them longer so that she didnt' have reflux back into her kidneys anymore. That was quite the adventure, Reece, Kaetlynn and I stayed at the hospital over night, her surgery was a success and between Reece eating every 3 hours and Kaetlynn needing to help to the bathroom and back in between those 3 hours it was.....interesting with no sleep, but I was so grateful that the hospital let Reece and I stay. They were very nice to Kaeltynn and brought in coloring pages and she had a great time with the Super Nintendo. The next morning she was starving and when the Doctor finally gave the okay for her to eat she ordered pears, french toast milk, juice, cottage cheese and a bagel and she ate the whole thing!
Mom had to have a blood transfusion the monday before Christmas, but that really hasn't seem to help with her energy much.
Christmas Eve we spent with my mom and had a really great time, the kids enjoyed themselves too. Then Christmas Day we went to Randy's moms and had a great time also but for once we wanted to play games and no one else did! It was kind of funny and then talked everyone into palying apples to apples which is always fun.
Reece had his 2month check up and weighs 13lb 6oz and is growing like a weed. Leah is keeping us on our toes as usual and the kids are on brake for awhile. We have really enjoyed being together as a family, and playing games while they have been off.
So enjoy some of the updated pics and I will be better at blogging this new year. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Blog Archive