Sunday, August 23, 2009

So we have been monkeying around and took a little trip to the zoo with my mom and this was a couple of the kids favorite animals.


This is on the way to my mom's house. I just thought that this was a gorgeous picture and couldn't resist. These pink flowers bloom in this field every year!


Brian, Kaetlynn(who you can't see), Dylan, Leah and Grandpa riding the four wheeler. Brian is driving LOOK OUT!



Leah has been a little scared of the horses, so Grandpa decided to take one of the horses out of the corral to see if we could get Leah a little used to. So she was a little nervous and then decided that the horse was okay and gave him a kiss! How cute is that!?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dunmodivFun pics! Looks like your mom is doing good.... want to see you a pic of you being preggo since we never see eachother. Hey, I was just wondering if you know why my blog is showing under your updates as being a month ago since my last post? Cuz I just posted a few days ago but I just realized that on friends lists on the side its not being updated. Do i need to change something in my settings?

Kristi M. said...

When Brian dropped off the clothes yesterday, I was suddenly struck at how old he is getting to be able to ride to my house all by himself. Just crazy really. That lion next to Dylan is huge. Such a big belly. Looks like so much fun.

Blog Archive