Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Free For All


I got this off of one of my long time friends blogs and I love free stuff so if you do...... I thought it would be kind of fun to do. The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice, for you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations.

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll will be done this year (might take a while)
4. you have no clue what it is going to be. It maybe a story. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows. Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the tight to do something extremely strange.


The catch? You must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first five people who do the same. The first five people who do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! I know that you all want to join so hurry fast, remember it is only the first five people to respond and then put it on your blog, if you dont' put it on your blog then you don't count!! :) Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Good Luck!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I have seen this on several blogs lately and had a hard time deciding whether to do it or not (the thought of trying to create something somedays is a challenge). I think it will be fun though.

Blog Archive