Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The first picture is me on the lift looking down, it was kinda cool that the lift took you and the tube up the hill.
This was when the owner of the resort was telling us that hill number 5 and 6 were the most dangerous and that there were people that had broken ribs and that had taken the skin off their face. What fun you think?! Oh it really was even though I crashed a couple of good times I think that it was worth it. there were a couple of times that all of us went down at the same time, each on our own tube hanging on to onw another!









This was looking out of the cabin that we were staying in.



1 comment:

Hannah said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I tried to get Brit to take a camera but knew it was no use because I have sent them with him before only to come home unused.

Blog Archive